- RSS Channel Showcase 8233806
- RSS Channel Showcase 9246540
- RSS Channel Showcase 9434750
- RSS Channel Showcase 2167884
Articles on this Page
- 08/11/15--23:15: _Advice please on be...
- 08/12/15--03:43: _windows 7 ultimate ...
- 08/12/15--05:40: _Windows Update Erro...
- 08/12/15--06:17: _Windows 7 Home Prem...
- 08/12/15--08:35: _Windows Update Erro...
- 08/12/15--08:42: _Windows Update usin...
- 08/12/15--09:38: _Windows Updates err...
- 08/12/15--09:55: _Windows update issues
- 08/12/15--10:43: _Why all these updat...
- 08/12/15--10:49: _stop Win 10 upgrade
- 08/12/15--11:21: _Solved Offered secu...
- 08/12/15--17:22: _Problem uninstallin...
- 08/12/15--18:20: _Windows Update Neve...
- 08/13/15--03:07: _Hanging problem in ...
- 08/13/15--03:34: _Windows 10 upgrade ...
- 08/13/15--05:01: _Why is KB3068708 no...
- 08/13/15--07:38: _Windows updates 0kb...
- 08/13/15--08:45: _Has Anyone Done The...
- 08/13/15--09:08: _Solved Windows 10 u...
- 08/13/15--12:50: _win7 update wants t...
- 08/11/15--23:15: Advice please on best way to install updates for Windows 7
- 08/12/15--03:43: windows 7 ultimate activation error code 0xC004E003
- 08/12/15--05:40: Windows Update Error Code 800736B3 and 80070002
- 08/12/15--06:17: Windows 7 Home Premium Fails to Update error 80073701
- 08/12/15--08:35: Windows Update Error 80073712 with KB3020369
- 08/12/15--08:42: Windows Update using over a GB of RAM constantly
- 08/12/15--09:38: Windows Updates error 80004002 (multiple fixes tried)
- 08/12/15--09:55: Windows update issues
- 08/12/15--10:43: Why all these updates all of a sudden
- 08/12/15--10:49: stop Win 10 upgrade
- 08/12/15--17:22: Problem uninstalling W10-related updates
- 08/12/15--18:20: Windows Update Never Stops Searching
- 08/13/15--03:07: Hanging problem in latest Windows 7 Professional updates
- 08/13/15--05:01: Why is KB3068708 now a IE11 perquisite ?
- 08/13/15--07:38: Windows updates 0kb 0% for long time yesterday, then worked
- 08/13/15--08:45: Has Anyone Done The 08/11/15 Updates?
- 08/13/15--09:08: Solved Windows 10 update downloads failing time and again
- 08/13/15--12:50: win7 update wants to download win10 setup files
I have been handed on a Dell Inspiron 1110 laptop from my daughter after dropping my old Samsung NC10 and breaking it.
My daughter told me the Dell was very slow and if i could fix it I could have it.
I have completed a factory reset and am after advice on how best to install updates for Windows 7 to try and avoid problems that seem to abound judging from the forum threads i have browsed...
i have custom build computer and i was using activated windows 7 ultimate when i upgraded to windows 10 which turned out to be complete ****
after the update there failed which made computer go into endless loop of restart-update fail-restart
i had to go back to windows 7 and had to reactivate it and now getting error code 0xC004E003
i also found on another thread to run
*net stop sppsvc...
I am Not able to update my windows 7 home basic laptop and it returns with Error Codes 800736B3 and 80070002. any help ? please refer to the screenshot
Since July 16 failed the Windows update.
Every day Windows attempts to install updates every day it fails.
Error code is 80073701.
CBS.zip is too large, therefore, via this link:
I have added a copy of the update history.
It's in Dutch:
Mislukt means failed.
Voltooid means Successfull
I'm trying to apply the update KB3020369 but it always gives me the error 80073712.
I tried to fix it with the Fixit tool from Windows and the System Update Readiness tool but they didn't solve the problem. I have also used the System File Checker to repair damaged Windows files (the first time I used it, it found an error > CBS.log, the last time it didn't find anything).
First off let me say that I do have a large backlog of updates (upwards of 96) that I haven't done. Reasons for not doing them include not needing to, not wanting to, and just the idea of one of them having or doing something I don't want.
I've noticed for quite a while now when I boot up my computer and when the 'delayed start' services kick in, Windows Update is the one that takes all my...
i have win7 professional x64 and my windows update gives error 80004002
i have tried sfc scannow
i have tried regsvr the dlls
i have tried deleting the cache
i have tried microsofts update agency thingy
i have tried microsoft diag tool fixer
and none of them have work
i have 15 updates all of them fails
New to this forum so apologies if any of this has been covered elsewhere.
I'm running Windows 7 Professional SP1 - 64 bit on a custom built desktop and I'm not able to run Windows Updates.
The error message I'm seeing is 8007370B (sometimes 8007370D).
I've googled the error code and have tried various suggestions - as a result of which, I've discovered that I am also unable to...
In the last two days I have received about 15+ updates (2 different batches) from Microsoft...?...(jpg attached) this is quite unusual ?
Is this connected in any way with the upcoming upgrade to Win 10 ? I have not received the upgrade on this machine yet...but another Win 7 Pro machine in the house had it right on after the 10 upgrade started shipping ?
Is there any way to stop from upgrading to Windows 10? I already revoked my reservation and unchecked and made hidden the upgrade from windows update, but every time i go to install the latest security and program updates, it automatically tries to upgrade to Windows 10. Thanks!
Yesterday's patch Tuesday Updates offered KB3072305, which is described as an important security update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 (*not* "3.5.1 and above"). Why would this be offered to me when the only version I have listed in Program and Features is 4.5.2? I applied the update, but I am still wondering about this. Thanks.
I'm trying to rid my wife's laptop of the W10 updates. I found 4 that were listed here as 10-related. I uninstalled them, but the computer is stuck on the Preparing To Configure Windows operation. It won't shut down. Been stuck for about an hour. I uninstalled these updates on other computers so what could be going on?
Hello. 'tis I, Richard yet again with another issue. This time, however, is with a PC I have just recently installed Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium on. My PC specs are listed below.
Gigabyte Mobo GA 890 GPA UD3H
8 Gigs of Corsair 1600MMX Ram (I have 2 sticks of 4 Gig RAM, even though stupid windows says I only have 4GB)
Sound Blaster VX Sound Card.
AMX Phenom II X6 1090T Processor (and no, I...
Today, when I switched ON my laptop, windows (windows 7 professional 64 bit) started updating.
More than two hours have passed, it is still showing 'Configuring Windows Update, 70% complete, Do not turn off your computer' .
Pls guide about the safe way to come out of this problem, without losing my data.
Hello everyone, I've been stuck on trying to upgrade to Windows 10. I am currently using a OEM Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, HP Pavilion dv6 laptop.
Problem started when I notified Microsoft that I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. I upgraded with my wife's laptop first. She also has the same laptop, but its a newer version. Windows 10 installed fine, so I decided to do mine. So I repeated...
I'm getting mixed feedback on this from various sources as to what KB3068708 actually does in a Win7 system some say it contains a lot of updated system files and is mostly harmless in Win7 and should be installed, though the Win8 version is pure telemetry.
The last time I installed IE11 manually and it's previous perquisites (2 days ago) there was no mention of needing KB3068708 however today...
yesterday I was going to do some updates win7 found, it was stuck for a long time on 0kb 0% - it worked eventually, I deleted all updates temp files, but that didn't make things any quicker..
anyone experienced that yesterday at all?
Have 13 important updates (KB2952664 again as I have it hidden) listed. Just looking to see if anyone has done them yet.
I checked Windows Update yesterday to discover that Windows 10 Update had failed about 10 times. All other updates in the same 10-period were successful . What should I do next?
I had reserved the free upgrade to win10 some months ago. I got tired to the constant update window so I removed KB305583. Afterwards I notice that there are still a number of entries in the registry for GWX and a few file directories pertaining to GWX that I cant delete. Now when windows update tells me that I have updates and I allow them to start (nineteen win7 and office security...